Life Trivia, Philosophy & Fusion Marriage Match Unfolds…
Discover the navigation fusion from the other side of the map, get recharge for your life, and commence the analysis of your life through recharging your life, through your faith and your identity.
1. Founder/Co-founder of Rechargelife FusionTourism & Certified Life Coach
2. The founders conspicuously xenophilic couple in nature. Xenophilia meaning “a person who is magnetized to foreign peoples, cultures, or customs.”
3. Born from the countryside of letter “B” of two different countries. His birthplace from Beaufort, Australia while her birthplace from Basig, Philippines.
4. Their birthplaces are kenned as one of the colder part locations on the map year-round and paralleled for gold mining that both migrated by Chinese in two different countries. She felt like going back home when he toured his wife to Sovereign Hill Ballarat City gold mine Australia’s heritage tourist spot.
5. Their tribal roots carry mix races. Brian’s (white/red)roots commixed of Australian, Welsh, Irish, and German while Jennifer’s (yellow/brown)roots commixed of two tribal roots of Filipino the Kankana-ey and Ilocano tribes, Chinese, Spanish, and Japanese racial background.
6. Brian’s paternal great grandpa name Enoch (Bible name) who migrated to Australia from Welsh in 1800’s. Jennifer’s paternal great grandpa migrated to Philippines from Mexico or South America (on research). Ironically, “Jennifer” originates its meaning from “Welsh Gwen” far blood-cognate from Brian’s Welsh ancestry.
7. Brian has natural born poetic lines when inspired that his wife fallen in love with and magnetized to her husband’s romantic secret poetical/musical compositions.
8. Jennifer had a couple Australian sponsors, who supported her from Grades I to first year in university through the Compassion International program in the Philippines. Trivia speaking, her former sponsor’s name is “Brian and his son’s name Andrew”. Prophetically (God’s mathematics) she got married to an Aussie man named “Brian Andrew”…hmmm
9. Jennifer had faith when she was young to meet her Aussie sponsors one day and positively answered beyond what she asked for! She did not only meet/hug them face to face in 2005 but the same year she married her wonderful gorgeous Aussie hubby in Australia!
10. Their marriage blessed them together as teamwork growing their pioneering baby entrepreneurial journey.
11. Not into watching movies as much only culled but they dote watching together the Aussie Rules or AFL game (Carlton Blues fans), Dr. Who regenerating science fiction British TV show and cultural diverse documentaries.
12. They desired entrepreneurial at some point. Jennifer was her father’s apprentice of their family’s Christian bookshop in high school while Brian desired to own his Battery world business how “Rechargelife” originally birth.
13. Interestingly they both had MLM (multi-level marketing) experience. Jennifer was involved in direct selling of Avon and Amway products since high school and her first MLM involvement was Issho-Genki Squalene in the Philippines. Brian’s first MLM involvement was Amway in Australia.
14. They believe that “branding your own business” is often the right way than re-branding different MLM businesses after they were involved in a couple of great wellness network marketing business (Mannatech and Isagenix). MLM business health & wellness was all learning, training curve nuggets and health supplements awareness. An awareness to eat foods in its natural state (organically grown) not the adulterated processed, adulterated fructose (sugar) & less genetically modified organism (GMO) western food way.
15. In 2008, Brian’s goal to lose weight and Jennifer to gain weight at their BMI (Body Mass Index) level reached their target together by utilizing the same natural food product. Natural food products proved to detoxify and still nourish back our bodies the way the Creator God intended us to eat fruits and vegetables.
16. They do not believe in Pharaoh’s Pyramid meant “the bosses from the top paid higher and having more freedom or public holidays while the labourers below paid lower yet working harder or no public holidays like robots without much freedom for their own life and family!” Although, not all large corporations are the same, the great example corporation in the world so far birthed and co-managed by Ricardo Semler in Brazil. “Where employees acting as partners and associates, make their own decisions. Evaluate their own managers. No first-class and second-class citizens. Managers set their own salaries, bonuses (managers not needed). They are even encouraged to start their own companies. Shop-floor workers set their own productivity targets and schedules.” Everyone is trusted and having full freedom in the company. Quotes via Ricardo Semler book entitled “Maverick”
17. They had business plan proposition to venture into conventional Tourism Accommodation business but it did not eventuate; which opened them a more preponderant door to remain unconventional yet it is still tourism business at its pioneering stage.
18. They love reading books or eBooks. Brian’s co-authoring book as international recognized author had it first published in April 2014.
19. They listen to inspirational, spiritual, soulful and lively music. Rechargelife reflective song: “ALL YOU ZOMBIES” ~ by Hooters
20. Followers of Yeshua (Jesus). They firmly believe “we are only saved not by our good deeds but by the grace of our Lord Yeshua (Jesus) alone so that no one would boast themselves, Apostle Paul said.”
21. Rechargelife aim to encourage in whatever passions you do have especially to the Small Businesses players. Uncover that niche and develop it for venturing, equipping and expanding your territories. Opportunities seldom labelled, once they pass by, grab hold of them!
We do value and appreciate every comment and suggestion you may have on our website. We welcome non-spam link back of your website.
Your AUSSIE ~ PINOY friends,