My Post Is Saving Into Draft After Publishing It
How weird! These are processed I am trying to troubleshoot.
6. I also noticed every time I publish or DRAFT in itself my “tags” and “featured image” are deleting themselves.
7. Therefore, I conclude the issue got something to do with other plugins; I will ask my geeky hubby to fix it the last straw. 🙂
8. OKAY, no need for hubby this time, after removing that couple of plugins, the “draft thing issue” is resolved but not quite yet! It’s not displaying on the website after published!
9. I also backdate to a day my post to test the display problem!
10. I go back to the plugin and deactivate the other SEO Yoast plugin, and see if it shows this time.
11. RESOLVED it by using “WP Fastest Cache” plugin that was already installed even after using the “Purge Cache” many times. Everything is back in one piece again!
What was the issue?
One way or the other, I am not sure, what exactly the issues. The main thing, I was able to troubleshoot that thing!
This problem is my first time having it from this website. Our other websites never had this exact problem at all. I often save some drafts and return to it before I publish it public and never find any problem. I tried deleted it twice and redone the process and still having the problem.
Is anyone having the problem? Please share and what did you do about it. I am posting this to test if it allows me to publish it directly or it might go to draft to check this technical problem.
I guess, that is the technical world for you! We cannot avoid to pause and think 100 times 100!
~just a thought~